When booking your Horse Riding we need to know the following information:-
- How many people would like to ride and whether they are adults or children (ages needed of the children and the minimum age is 4 years old).
- Try to reserve as far inadvance as possible to secure the day and time you require.
What level of riding everyone is at.
- First time, nervous riders or people who haven't ridden for ages wanting to get back into the saddle or people just wishing to walk on the horse.
- Riders who are 100% confident in Walk and Trot only and ride regularly.
- Riders who are confident and can control the horse in walk, trot and canter ( regular riders).
We do not mix the levels of riding so please be truthful about your experience, as we do get other riders on the trek and it is not fair on them if it turns out you are not the level you stated, we do not take beginners or people who only can trot on experienced treks, if we get a group or couple that have mixed riding abilities then we ride at the level of the least experienced.
- Heights and weights of all riders, so we know which horse sto prepare for you, as we have a weight limit of 16.5st, 104kg or 231 Ibs.
- Which day, we go out treking everyday apart from Mondays at 10am and then again at 4pm. ( we are closed Christmas Day, Boxing Day and New Years Day)
- How long you want to ride for, we have 1hr, 1.5hr, 2hrs.
- How you are getting to the stables, if you are making our own way here or if you need to book our pickup and dropoff service, which is a small cost and we need to know the name of your hotel and resort. (this service only operates in the south of Tenerife, from El Medano to Costa Adeje). If you are making your own way to the stables you need to be here 15 minutes beforehand, if you are running late or get lost please call us as there might be other people on the trek and we can only wait 10 mins or the trek will leave without you.
- If you have any health problems we need to know please, you have to be reasonably fit to ride
- A mobile contact number is helpful incase we need to reschedule in case of bad weather ( which doesn`t happen very often).
You can either book your horse ride via email, through our Facebook page
, or by calling us direct on 0034646857024
( between 9am and 7pm only ).
As soon as we have confirmed the trek, all we require is that you pay a 15 euro deposit per person, this will then secure your booking and we know its a guarenteed booking as well, we would advise you pay the deposit as soon as we have confirmed the trek as we get bookings coming in all the time and its a first come first served basis, if you are paying later than the confirmation email then please get in touch with us to make sure we still have the availability first.
If for any reason you have to cancel, or some of the people cant make it, then please let us know as soon as possible.
We accept all online payments through our safe and secure Paypal account. You can pay by credit card, debit card or your own Paypal account if you have one.
To Guarentee your Horse Riding booking it is advisable to either pay a deposit or to pay in full, by using the paypal link below...